Welcome to Skjersvik Guest House!
BED & BREAKFAST by appointment
Do you want peace and quiet, mountain trips, trips on the fjord with or without a fishing rod or see deers grazing a few meters from the house wall?
Skjersvik Guest House is located on Børkjenes, which is located 12 km from Etne and 17 km from Skånevik and gives you many options.
- Trolltunga in Hardanger
- Pulpit Rock
- Langefoss in Åkrafjord (Voted by Nathional geographic to one of the world’s finest waterfalls)
- Bungee jumping from Trolljuv bridge in Åkrafjorden
- The Barony Rosendal
- Glacier walking in Hardanger
- Hikes in the Etne mountains
- Stavanger, Haugesund and Bergen
If you’re interested in salmon fishing, the famous salmon river in Etne lies 12 km away. We will help organize a fishing license.
There are also good fishing spots in the fjord around Skjersvik.
The house has high-speed internet and Altibox TV w / all channels, boat with 25 hp outboard motor. All this can be rented.
The house is suitable for holidays, weekends, small teambuildings, board meetings, club gatherings, etc.
We hire also on a daily basis by agreement
We live in the house next door and can be helpful with:
- Transport (to and from Haugesund airport)
- Sightseeing by appointment
- If you want to buy food, we can serve everything from traditional Norwegian food to five course meals.
Follow us on Facebook!
Watch this video on you-tube