The house’s history

The house was built around 1860 and was renovated in 2012 to today’s standards: fully isolated with high speed Internet and cabel TV.

In the year 1860, Skjersvik was a center of many established families. Skjersvik had its own Tiling factory, which produced 24,000 stones each day.

The house on Skjersvik served many different purposes, such as post office, store, ships expedition, telegraph and bakery.

The old wood fired bakery oven, which is 2.20 m long and 1.55 m wide, has now been restored, and the entire basement has been built as a cozy  room with 2 long tables, benches and chairs.
Suitable for up to 20 people